Leaf Medic Michigan Cannabis Industry Training & Education
Leaf Medic medical marijuana industry training ensures cannabis industry personnel are prepared to successfully meet the needs of cannabis customers. We offer:
- An online school licensed by the State of Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs
- State-specific marijuana industry training that ensures cannabis industry personnel are prepared to successfully meet the needs of cannabis consumers
- Evidence-based curriculum that is engaging, current and user-friendly
- Courses covering educational requirements outlined by the Marijuana Regulatory Agency
- Education on regulatory compliance
- Digitally accessible training and course materials that are easy to access
- Your staff the freedom to complete their training courses remotely
- Comprehensive Patient Education materials
OHIO – Our Ohio Dispensary Basics program is the first state-approved certificate for introductory training for dispensary employees by the State of Ohio Board of Pharmacy and the Ohio State Board of Career Colleges and Schools, maintaining compliance with all state laws and requirements for Ohio’s Medical Marijuana program.
MICHIGAN – Leaf Medic is the first approved vocational proprietary school to provide provisioning center training by the State of Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs. Leaf Medic is licensed to provide introductory training for cannabis industry employees in the state of Michigan.
NEW COURSE OFFERING
WORKPLACE SAFETY & SECURITY FOR PROVISIONING CENTERS
CO-CREATED WITH CONNIE SPARROW OF SPARROW CONSULTING
Train your staff to maintain safety and regulatory compliance in the workplace
Cathleen S. Graham Integrative Education
Leaf Medic partners with Cathleen S. Graham, Integrative Education – Cannabis Nurse, in providing medical cannabis education for clinicians, patients and others. Cathleen S. Graham offers online programs that meet CEU requirements for nursing and other fields as well as seminars and speaking engagements for the Michigan cannabis industry.
MEDICAL CANNABIS BASICS COURSE $24.99 – 1 CEU
OUR NON-PROFIT PARTNER
SUPPORT MEDICAL CANNABIS PATIENTS
Compassionate Alternatives is a national nonprofit organization founded in Columbus, Ohio in 2018 to aid patients throughout the United States. All funds collected by Compassionate Alternatives are used to provide public education and financial support for patient access to medical cannabis. Donate today here.
EVERY LEAF MEDIC TRAINING PROGRAM CONTAINS:
LEAF MEDIC MICHIGAN COMMUNITY PARTNERS & CLIENTS
Email: info (at) mmjtraining.com