In this course, you will learn the foundational information, skills, and rules necessary for a successful career in the Michigan cannabis industry. You will develop the dispositions and knowledge to serve as a qualified assistant to patients seeking access to plant-based medicine. You will become fluent in the law, rules and regulations surrounding Michigan’s medical cannabis industry.
SUBJECTS TAUGHT IN THIS COURSE
- Introduction to the Michigan Provisioning Center
- Industry Rules & Regulations
- Licensing & Inventory
- Michigan Qualifying Conditions
- The Endocannabinoid System
- Cannabis & the ECS
- Titration for New Users
- Strains & Use
- Customer Care
PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING
- *IMPORTANT: To purchase for a group of employees, choose “GROUP” and enter the number of employees you wish to enroll into Provisioning Center Basics.
- Leaf Medic offers discounts for group purchases. Please send an email to request a coupon code.
- Upon purchase, you will receive notification of and access to our group registration page, where you can enter the names and email addresses of your employees so that they may access the Provisioning Center Basics Course. Once registered, individual employees may access their course through their student dashboard.
- If you, the owner also want to access the course, click on “Enroll Me” in addition to the number of employees you plan to purchase course access for. This will add you, the Group Leader as a Group Member & will charge for it.
- If you are an individual purchasing training, you can access your course in the student dashboard once your purchase is complete.